Community

Controller not work...

Notifications
Clear all

Controller not working on xbox game pass.

baday
(@baday)
Topic starter  

Has anyone solved the problem?

Xillion liked
Xillion
(@xillion)

Posted by: @baday

Yes delete the Xbox 360 driver that comes with the AYA NEO I got a Trojan had to reinstall my personal operating system I have not installed the Xbox 360 controller driver that came preinstalled on the Aya Neo  and my Xbox PC is working fine also all my other games are aswell when I first received the  Aya Neo the only game that wouldn't register the controller was Outer Worlds I had to map xpadder to that game but for the last two years Microsoft has implemented the Xbox Bluetooth controller within the operating system so that Xbox 360 controller driver is no longer needed

Admin liked
ReplyQuote
Xillion
(@xillion)

Posted by: @baday

Now I'm still redownloading my gangs but outer worlds finished installing while I was sleeping the thing is that I sent you the message but hadn't checked the game so im currently running outer worlds this very second and I didn't have to use xpadder to configure it Im in game with normal Xbox one x controller capabilities so it registered the controller within the Aya Neo without that Xbox 360 controller driver so there's one fix for you just to completely remove the Xbox 360 controller driver and restart and you should be fine I've posted videos of my work in progress on the Aya Neo fanfam page

Admin liked
ReplyQuote
baday
(@baday)
Topic starter  

Video link please.

Xillion liked
ReplyQuote
Xillion
(@xillion)

@baday sure no problem I'm just finishing up my game downloads now I'll make a video for you are you on the Aya fan Facebook page

ReplyQuote
Xillion
(@xillion)

@baday posted on Aya fan page let me know if it helps but all you have to do its delete the Xbox 360 driver from apps I use Ccleaner to uninstall buy its running great 

ReplyQuote
Share: